School year update

New school year! I honestly can't believe I'm a senior already! Doesn't feel like it -but then, it does. Each time the new workload rolls around, I kind of become a different person. I freak out so much that mentally, I'm not sure I'm "all there." Everything becomes a blur -literally, I can't really even remember what I did or even who I was the last time this happened. Maybe it's the fact that it's my senior year, but I am itching to hit the ground running! I have recently been reading Start with Why, by Simon Sinek and I think that the best way to start my school year is with a personal "why." I made a poster (of sorts) that I'm going to print and hang up in my room. Here's my why:


This statement really spoke to me. I think that the biggest problem I face in the school year is how unbalanced my life gets. I think that if I intentionally try to live up to this statement I will truly be able to live a life filled with true joy. Updates to come soon on how well this works!!! Thanks for reading :)
Hailey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

curly